LATEST JOB
SBI Trade Finance Officer Recruitment 2026
35 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts | Apply Online
SBI Trade Finance Officer Recruitment 2026 का नया notification State Bank of India ने Specialist Cadre Officer के 35 regular posts के लिए जारी किया है। Recruitment में Trade Finance Officer-IBG के JMGS-I और MMGS-II posts शामिल हैं।
Eligible candidates 29 August से 19 September 2026 तक online apply कर सकते हैं। Selection shortlisting और interview के माध्यम से होगा।
🔥 SBI TFO 2026 Latest Update
Advertisement: CRPD/SCO/2026-27/15
Total Posts: 35
JMGS-I: 14
MMGS-II: 21
Application: 29 August – 19 September 2026
Selection: Shortlisting + Interview
Advertisement: CRPD/SCO/2026-27/15
Total Posts: 35
JMGS-I: 14
MMGS-II: 21
Application: 29 August – 19 September 2026
Selection: Shortlisting + Interview
SBI Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2026-27/15 : Short Details of Notification
| Bank | State Bank of India |
|---|---|
| Post | Trade Finance Officer – IBG |
| Cadre | Specialist Cadre Officer – Regular Basis |
| Total | 35 Posts |
| Suggested Posting | Hyderabad & Kolkata |
| Selection | Shortlisting & Interview |
Important Dates
| Application Start | 29 August 2026 |
|---|---|
| Last Date | 19 September 2026 |
| Fee Payment Last Date | 19 September 2026 |
| Interview | As per SBI Schedule |
Application Fee
| General / OBC / EWS | ₹750 |
|---|---|
| SC / ST / PwBD | ₹0 |
Vacancy Details
| Post | UR | EWS | OBC | SC | ST | Total |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| TFO-IBG JMGS-I | 7 | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 14 |
| TFO-IBG MMGS-II | 10 | 2 | 5 | 3 | 1 | 21 |
| Total | 35 | |||||
Age Limit as on 31 July 2026
| JMGS-I | 21–30 Years |
|---|---|
| MMGS-II | 23–32 Years |
| Relaxation | As per Government of India / SBI rules |
Eligibility
- JMGS-I: Graduate in any discipline + Certification in Forex Operations from IIBF.
- JMGS-I requires minimum 1 year relevant Trade Finance experience after essential qualification.
- MMGS-II: Graduate in any discipline + Certification in Forex Operations from IIBF.
- MMGS-II requires minimum 3 years relevant Trade Finance experience.
- Required qualification/certification and experience are calculated as on 31 July 2026.
Eligible candidate SBI notification के अनुसार दोनों posts के लिए apply कर सकता है। Relevant experience scheduled commercial bank में prescribed Officer/Official role का होना चाहिए।
Selection Process
- Application Shortlisting
- Interview
- Final Merit
- Eligibility / Document Verification
- Medical and other joining formalities
Candidate Quick Status
✓ Recruitment: SBI Trade Finance Officer 2026
✓ Advertisement: CRPD/SCO/2026-27/15
✓ Vacancy: 35
✓ JMGS-I: 14
✓ MMGS-II: 21
✓ Selection: Shortlisting + Interview
🔥 Last Date: 19 September 2026
✓ Advertisement: CRPD/SCO/2026-27/15
✓ Vacancy: 35
✓ JMGS-I: 14
✓ MMGS-II: 21
✓ Selection: Shortlisting + Interview
🔥 Last Date: 19 September 2026
Important Links
Apply Online
Download Official Notification
SBI Current Openings
Signature Resizer, PDF Compress, Age Calculator and More Tools
Join Rojgar Vigyapan Telegram
Join Rojgar Vigyapan WhatsApp
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. SBI TFO में कितने posts हैं?
कुल 35 posts हैं—JMGS-I के 14 और MMGS-II के 21।
कुल 35 posts हैं—JMGS-I के 14 और MMGS-II के 21।
Q. Last date क्या है?
19 September 2026.
19 September 2026.
Q. Selection कैसे होगा?
Shortlisting और Interview के आधार पर।
Shortlisting और Interview के आधार पर।
Disclaimer
Qualification, certification, experience, reservation और selection conditions SBI की latest official notification से verify करें। Latest SBI update final होगा।
